Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Just another Tuesday.

Okay, so it seems I have taken on the task of trying to promote KungFuGRIP.com. I am learning just how difficult this is.

After several weeks of promoting the site, the stats just aren't moving. I have to say we are coasting at about 50 people per day. Now the tricky thing is that I don't know if this is a result of posting messages on forums, message boards, or direct email.

What I do know is that we seem to be the only site out there that aggregates entertainment from any entertainment site (that's good). But, there seems to be a whole number of sites that let you vote on entertainment like us (that's bad).

Well, regardless, my goal is to build up the audience. I am relying on teachings from "The Long Tail", "How To Sell a Lobster", "Buzzmarketing", "Grapevine", "Purple Cow", and "Free Prize Inside." And, yes, I do realize this is quite a list of books. But, I have to tell you, this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what I have read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home